Hire A Hubby St Neots – Paul Davies
Welcome: Currently my handyman services cover, St.Neots, Eaton Socon, Sandy, Camborne, Gamlingay, Huntingdon and the surrounding areas, if you’re at all unsure whether I cover your area please give me a call.
Who I am: I grew up in the building trade within a family business, however, I decided this was not initially for me and joined the Welsh Guards where I remained for 15 years. My natural career move was to use the extra skills I had acquired in the Army and those of my upbringing and go into the building and property maintenance industry where I found Hire a Hubby. There is very little in property maintenance that I don’t do and am just as happy doing small jobs as the larger bathroom refurbishments and tiling which is my speciality.
What can I offer you? As an experienced Handyman, no job is too big or too small, therefore please don’t hesitate to contact me, even if it’s as simple as hanging a picture. My rates are competitive, quotes are free of charge and without obligation, I am fully insured with £5 million liability and all my work is guaranteed by Hire A Hubby. I have a wide variety of skills and this enables me to offer a range of Handyman services to my commercial and domestic customers, including but not limited to:-
- Plumbing – Fixing leaking pipes and dripping taps, replacing taps, sinks and baths, shower screens installation and bath/shower seals, mixer shower installation, bleeding and replacing radiators, repairing toilet cisterns and ball valves, installing washing machines and dishwashers, central heating pumps, thermostats and controls
- Electrical – Replace switches and sockets, install additional lights and sockets, fit or replace door bells, replace light bulb
- Painting and decorating – Repairing cracks and holes in plaster or woodwork, patch plastering, painting interior doors, walls, windows and woodwork, painting exterior doors, walls, windows, woodwork and fences, wallpapering, coving and skirting
- Carpentry – Fencing and gates, sheds and outbuildings, laminate and real wood flooring, hanging new doors, decking, pergolas
- Kitchen Fitting – Complete kitchen installation, replacement counter tops, flooring, tiling
- Bathroom Fitting – Bathroom installation, shower screen installation, bath/shower seals, floor and wall tiling, grout renovation, wardrobes and cupboards, appliance installation
- General maintenance and more – Wall building and repairs, flat-pack furniture assembly, hanging pictures and mirrors, curtain rails and blinds, shelving, door and window locks, cat flaps, house and garden rubbish clearance, general carpentry, furniture removal, loft insulation, loft boarding, floor sanding, guttering cleaning and repair, outdoor furniture cleaning, paths and driveways & hedge trimming.
Just because you don’t see it listed here, it doesn’t mean I can’t or won’t do it. I will be happy to discuss any project or work you require.
As a local business, Hire A Hubby is proud to play an important part within the community - sponsoring local sporting teams and supporting charities.