Hire A Hubby Faversham – Stewart Eades
Hire A Hubby Faversham offers a complete Handyman and Property Maintenance service to the town and surrounding area. My commercial clients include Your Move Lettings for which I provide property maintenance and am an approved contractor for Constables Building & Maintenance and Hanover Estates. My domestic client portfolios cover a wide range of property types, from country cottages to modern town houses, and work including everything from bed assembly, fitting cat flaps in UPVC doors to fencing and complete bathroom installations.
No job is too small and I will happily hang a mirror or construct a flat-pack wardrobe. So whether you require a new bathroom or kitchen, painting and decorating or a new shed, Hire A Hubby Faversham is the trusted and reliable Handyman you need.
Whether you have a specific job in mind or would value some advice and suggestions, I will visit your property at a convenient time, to provide a no obligation quote, with no hidden costs, so the price you’re given is the price you pay. I am CRB checked, have £5m public liability insurance and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You will also have the peace of mind that Hire A Hubby Faversham is TRUSTMARK approved and a member of the Federation Of Master Builders.
I have a wide variety of skills and this enables me to offer a range of Handyman services to my commercial and domestic customers, including but not limited to:-
- Plumbing – Fixing leaking pipes and dripping taps, replacing taps, sinks and baths, shower screens installation and bath/shower seals, mixer shower installation, bleeding and replacing radiators, repairing toilet cisterns and ball valves, installing washing machines and dishwashers, central heating pumps, thermostats and controls
- Electrical – Replace switches and sockets, install additional lights and sockets, fit or replace door bells, replace light bulb
- Painting and decorating – Repairing cracks and holes in plaster or woodwork, patch plastering, painting interior doors, walls, windows and woodwork, painting exterior doors, walls, windows, woodwork and fences, wallpapering, coving and skirting
- Carpentry – Bespoke storage solutions, sash window repairs, wooden window restoration and repair, fencing and gates, sheds and outbuildings, laminate and real wood flooring, hanging new doors, decking, pergolas
- Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms – Complete kitchen and bathroom installation, shower screen installation, bath/shower seals, floor and wall tiling, grout renovation, wardrobes and cupboards, appliance installation
- General maintenance AND MORE – Wall building and repairs, flat-pack furniture assembly, hanging pictures and mirrors, curtain rails and blinds, shelving, door and window locks, cat flaps, house and garden rubbish clearance, oven cleaning, furniture removal, loft insulation, loft boarding, carpet cleaning, floor sanding, media centre and AV solutions, computer networking, PC repairs, FREESAT and FREEVIEW installation, UPVC windows and door installation and repair, guttering cleaning and repair, chimney sweeping, outdoor furniture cleaning, CCTV Installation, paths and driveways, hedge trimming, pruning, gardening, landscaping, UPVC cleaning, under floor heating
However, just because you don’t see it listed here, it doesn’t mean I can’t or won’t do it. I will be happy to discuss any project or work you require and turn that idea into a reality.
I’ve always been a Handyman and for as long as I can remember I have enjoyed working on and maintaining my own properties, and have also been happy to help friends and family with their DIY needs. Hire A Hubby just seemed the perfect occupation, as I get to meet a variety of new people, work close to home in my local community and above all have a challenging, enjoyable job which is different every day. Previously I worked for 14yrs for an International advertising agency as an IT Manager and also planning campaigns and conducting market research for a number of blue chip companies.
As a local business, Hire A Hubby is proud to play an important part within the community - sponsoring local sporting teams and supporting charities.